Books about Caricature Artist
Here are some books on caricature. This list is by no means even remotely comprehensive, but rather is just what I pulled off of my shelf. Feel free to email me the names of any others you think are noticeably lacking and Ill include them as well.
- The Savage Mirror, The Art of Contemporary Caricature, by Steven and Gail Anderson.
- L'Art de la Caricature, A la Portee de Tous, by Jan Opdebeeck
- Pens and Needles
- Literary Caricatures by David Levine, Introduced and Selected by John Updike
- The Art of Jack Davis, by Hank Harrison
- The Complete Book of Caricature, by Bob Staake
- Stars, by Sebastian Kruger
- How to Draw Caricatures, by Lenn Redman
- Caricatures (Learn to Draw), by Alex Hughes
- Hirschfeld's Hollywood The Film Art of Al Hirschfeld, by David Leopold
- Let's Toon CARICATURES, by my friend, Keelan Parham
- Party of 1, Roadkill of an Itinerant Caricaturist, by my friend, Sam Klemke